Rapid Plant Rooting Powder（BUY 1 GET 2ND 10% OFF）
（BUY 1 GET 2ND 10% OFF）
Fond of growing your own garden but find it tricky to propagate plants?
Though you can buy already-grown plants, this can be expensive as grown plants are costly.
Here’s a well-known tip: just grow your own from existing ones EFFECTIVELY with very little effort using this Rapid Rooting Powder!
Effectively propagate plants using an easy solution
- Just dilute the powder in water to spray your leaf cuttings or to submerge seedlings and roots.
- This initiates rapid rooting and improves the survival rate of transplanted plants.
- It also promotes sturdier root structure to support plants as they grow
- Helps plant to flourish even in unfavorable weather.
A broad-spectrum plant growth regulator
- Use it to grow herbs, bonsai, shrubs, flowers, orchids and a variety of plants and trees.
Eco-Friendly & Non-Toxic formulation
- Made with 90% Naphthaleneacetic Acid
With the help of this effective Rapid Rooting Powder, you need not frustrate on the complexities of plant propagation. Ensure the regeneration of your seedlings and cuttings with this proven solution. Get yours TODAY!
HOW TO USE:
- Dissolve one bag of the powder in 1-2 litre/s of water. Soak the base cuttings into the rooting powder solution for 1 to 2 hours.
- To maintain the integrity of the plant growth, make a solution by dissolving one packet of the powder in 10 litres of water and spray to the plant once a week until roots are well established.
- For irrigation use: Dissolve one pack of powder in 2 litres of water and irrigate once every two months to further promote healthy roots.
- For germination: To assist in good germination and growth of roots, make a solution of the powder with 4-5 litres of water and submerge the seed for 6-8 hours. Remove and rinse the seed.
- The cuttings can also be directly dipped into the powder for a more potent effect.